There are certain images from seasons past of Survivor that you simply can’t get out of your head. Perhaps it is Sue Hawk’s infamous “rat and snake” speech at Borneo’s final Tribal Council. Maybe it is Jenna Morasca and Heidi Strobel stripping for peanut butter and chocolate in The Amazon. Or it could be poor gullible Erik (or Brandon) giving away his immunity… and then promptly being voted out. (Whoops!) Over 12 years and 24 seasons, the reality show has provided a bevy of memorable moments. So we asked the cast of season 25, Survivor: Philippines, to give us their favorite Survivor moment ever. Who selected the Cook Islands mutiny? Who picked Parvati playing two immunity idols? And which returning player chose… their own moment from a previous season?! Click on the video player below to see for yourself. Then hit the message board to let us know your favorite Survivor moment. And for more Survivor scoop, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss. Take it away, guys…
The best 'Survivor' moments ever, as picked by the new cast -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' react: 'Seeing Red'
- 'Arrow' boss talks 'Seeing Red' shocker
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'Nashville' recap: Live From the Ryman
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty': Purr-plexed?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 656
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 500
- Slaves to Love 465
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
- Kenya Get Your Scepter 479
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video