There are certain images from seasons past of Survivor that you simply can’t get out of your head. Perhaps it is Sue Hawk’s infamous “rat and snake” speech at Borneo’s final Tribal Council. Maybe it is Jenna Morasca and Heidi Strobel stripping for peanut butter and chocolate in The Amazon. Or it could be poor gullible Erik (or Brandon) giving away his immunity… and then promptly being voted out. (Whoops!) Over 12 years and 24 seasons, the reality show has provided a bevy of memorable moments. So we asked the cast of season 25, Survivor: Philippines, to give us their favorite Survivor moment ever. Who selected the Cook Islands mutiny? Who picked Parvati playing two immunity idols? And which returning player chose… their own moment from a previous season?! Click on the video player below to see for yourself. Then hit the message board to let us know your favorite Survivor moment. And for more Survivor scoop, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss. Take it away, guys…
The best 'Survivor' moments ever, as picked by the new cast -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- 'Interview': No DVD, VOD plans at Sony
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- 'Orphan Black' sets return date, debuts teaser
- Amy Brenneman returning to 'Reign'
- Manu Bennett joins cast of MTV's 'Shannara'
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 'Mythbusters' to put 'Simpsons' to the test
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks