CBS has announced that freshman drama Elementary has scored the coveted post-Super Bowl slot. A special episode of the modern-day Sherlock Holmes series starring Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu will air following Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3. The show averages 14.2 million viewers. It’s been picked up for a full season.
'Elementary' lands prime post-Super Bowl slot
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers