CBS has announced that freshman drama Elementary has scored the coveted post-Super Bowl slot. A special episode of the modern-day Sherlock Holmes series starring Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu will air following Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3. The show averages 14.2 million viewers. It’s been picked up for a full season.
'Elementary' lands prime post-Super Bowl slot
- Adam Sandler to do 4 movies for Netflix
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'Nashville' and more Wednesday TV recaps
- 'Stalker' series premiere: Giving us the creeps
- 'The Bridge': 'Julibex' wraps season 2
- 'Community' boss in 'Harmontown' clip
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record