CBS has announced that freshman drama Elementary has scored the coveted post-Super Bowl slot. A special episode of the modern-day Sherlock Holmes series starring Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu will air following Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3. The show averages 14.2 million viewers. It’s been picked up for a full season.
'Elementary' lands prime post-Super Bowl slot
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere