With Cougar Town set to make its debut on TBS in January, the network is rolling out a new wine-splashing promo featuring Courteney Cox and the cul-de-sac crew all clad in white. Or I should say, wine spilling, since the ad features the classic Eric Burdon and War track, “Spill the Wine.” The former ABC fan-favorite comedy will launch its fourth season on the cable channel on Tuesday, Jan. 8 at 10 p.m. Here’s your “ultimate laundry nightmare”…
'Cougar Town' wine-spilling promo revealed for TBS debut -- EXCLUSIVE
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'The Bridge': 'Julibex' wraps season 2
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'