Like a good midseason finale, the final pre-hiatus episode of The Walking Dead threw several balls into the air and just left them hanging, leaving you to writhe in anguish for a few months. Would the reunited Dixon brothers fight their way out of Woodbury? Could the Grimes Gang turn their prison home into a fortress, to hold off the Governor’s army? And seriously, what’s up with Milton? Well, AMC has just released three videos which offer tantalizing glimpses of the new season. First up: The cast talks about what’s in store for their characters in the season’s final eight episodes. Key revelations: The Governor “literally doesn’t care anymore,” Glenn is in a vengeful mood, and everyone has British accents in real life.
'The Walking Dead': Three new preview clips! (Plus: A new romance teased?)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 680
- The Spy Who Shacked Me 499
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 527
- Slaves to Love 512
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 387
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!