Like a good midseason finale, the final pre-hiatus episode of The Walking Dead threw several balls into the air and just left them hanging, leaving you to writhe in anguish for a few months. Would the reunited Dixon brothers fight their way out of Woodbury? Could the Grimes Gang turn their prison home into a fortress, to hold off the Governor’s army? And seriously, what’s up with Milton? Well, AMC has just released three videos which offer tantalizing glimpses of the new season. First up: The cast talks about what’s in store for their characters in the season’s final eight episodes. Key revelations: The Governor “literally doesn’t care anymore,” Glenn is in a vengeful mood, and everyone has British accents in real life.
'The Walking Dead': Three new preview clips! (Plus: A new romance teased?)
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- King Kong animated series coming to Netflix
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'Chicago Fire' react: 'Wow Me'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'