'Parks and Recreation': Jenny Slate to play Jean-Ralphio's twin sister -- EXCLUSIVE
Jean-Ralphio may be one of a kind, but we’re about to meet his twin sister on Parks and Recreation: Jenny Slate will guest-star in at least one episode as the same-age sibling of Ben Schwartz’s high-octane blowhard, EW has learned.
The former Saturday Night Live cast member plays Mona Lisa (!), who is hired by Tom (Aziz Ansari) as a salesperson at his new Rent-A-Swag store. Like her brother, she’s not exactly a model worker.
Slate, who had a recurring role on Bored to Death, also guested this year on Girls and Raising Hope. Her Parks episode will air later in season 5, which has featured such recognizable faces as Vice President Joe Biden, Christie Brinkley, and Lucy Lawless.
Latest Videos in TV
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'The Office' creator Greg Daniels reflects on finale: How they hid Steve Carell from NBC