'Parks and Recreation': Jenny Slate to play Jean-Ralphio's twin sister -- EXCLUSIVE
Jean-Ralphio may be one of a kind, but we’re about to meet his twin sister on Parks and Recreation: Jenny Slate will guest-star in at least one episode as the same-age sibling of Ben Schwartz’s high-octane blowhard, EW has learned.
The former Saturday Night Live cast member plays Mona Lisa (!), who is hired by Tom (Aziz Ansari) as a salesperson at his new Rent-A-Swag store. Like her brother, she’s not exactly a model worker.
Slate, who had a recurring role on Bored to Death, also guested this year on Girls and Raising Hope. Her Parks episode will air later in season 5, which has featured such recognizable faces as Vice President Joe Biden, Christie Brinkley, and Lucy Lawless.
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend