'Parks and Recreation': Jenny Slate to play Jean-Ralphio's twin sister -- EXCLUSIVE
Jean-Ralphio may be one of a kind, but we’re about to meet his twin sister on Parks and Recreation: Jenny Slate will guest-star in at least one episode as the same-age sibling of Ben Schwartz’s high-octane blowhard, EW has learned.
The former Saturday Night Live cast member plays Mona Lisa (!), who is hired by Tom (Aziz Ansari) as a salesperson at his new Rent-A-Swag store. Like her brother, she’s not exactly a model worker.
Slate, who had a recurring role on Bored to Death, also guested this year on Girls and Raising Hope. Her Parks episode will air later in season 5, which has featured such recognizable faces as Vice President Joe Biden, Christie Brinkley, and Lucy Lawless.
Latest Videos in TV
- 'American Idol': And the Top 6 are...
- 'Scandal': 10 most shocking twists
- 'Transcendence' at box office?
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 'Girls' season 4 photos: Hmmm... look who's together
- 'Survivor' exit: 'I can't explain anything Tony does'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: It's 'the Cellist'!
- 'Parks and Rec': Mum's (or is that mom?) the word!