Hannah oversharing, Jessa casually offending everyone around her, Marnie hating that her absence hasn’t ruined Charlie, two girls in a bathtub blowing snot and laughing about urine, lots of Elijah, and but a glimpse of Shoshanna. Yes, ladies and gents, it’s the new trailer for the second season of Girls, which returns to HBO Jan. 13. Whether you view the show as a candid exploration of 20-somethings struggling to find a place in the world or a weekly dose of spoiled brats whining about white people problems, let’s just agree that pop culture is simply more interesting with Girls in it. Check it out below:
Trailer with two nude girls in a tub talking about urine: Can you guess the HBO show?
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- TV Guide Network rebrands as POP
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat