Hannah oversharing, Jessa casually offending everyone around her, Marnie hating that her absence hasn’t ruined Charlie, two girls in a bathtub blowing snot and laughing about urine, lots of Elijah, and but a glimpse of Shoshanna. Yes, ladies and gents, it’s the new trailer for the second season of Girls, which returns to HBO Jan. 13. Whether you view the show as a candid exploration of 20-somethings struggling to find a place in the world or a weekly dose of spoiled brats whining about white people problems, let’s just agree that pop culture is simply more interesting with Girls in it. Check it out below:
Trailer with two nude girls in a tub talking about urine: Can you guess the HBO show?
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron