PBS cans Fred Willard. Despite the fact he was only a narrator for Market Warriors, PBS said it didn’t want Willard’s “circumstance to become a distraction” — so they booted the funny man after he was arrested on suspicion of a lewd public act in an adult theater.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story