PBS cans Fred Willard. Despite the fact he was only a narrator for Market Warriors, PBS said it didn’t want Willard’s “circumstance to become a distraction” — so they booted the funny man after he was arrested on suspicion of a lewd public act in an adult theater.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- 2013 Apocalypse Movie Quiz: Show what you know!
- Beyonce 'Visual Album': Preview the videos/songs
- Julia Roberts: Flowers = 'Late Show' tears
- 'House of Cards' season 2 trailer: Deadly game?
- 'Spider-Man' spin-offs: 'Venom,' 'Sinister Six'
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'
- 'Scandal' recap: 'A Door Marked Exit'