PBS cans Fred Willard. Despite the fact he was only a narrator for Market Warriors, PBS said it didn’t want Willard’s “circumstance to become a distraction” — so they booted the funny man after he was arrested on suspicion of a lewd public act in an adult theater.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere