PBS cans Fred Willard. Despite the fact he was only a narrator for Market Warriors, PBS said it didn’t want Willard’s “circumstance to become a distraction” — so they booted the funny man after he was arrested on suspicion of a lewd public act in an adult theater.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Between Two Ferns': How Obama clip happened
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Bachelorette': Andi expectations?
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes
- Charlaine Harris' 'Midnight Crossroad': New teaser
- 'Little Couple' teaser: Adoption complete?
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- Justin Bieber: 'Ordinary People' dance with Selena?