Casting Bristol Palin on Dancing with the Stars: All Stars. Relax, red staters — this wasn’t about her politics. This is about showing respect for the myriad of other talented celebrities from the show’s past that were far more deserving of a spot on the reunion show — not a two-left-footer like Gerty McGrouchy.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons