Casting Bristol Palin on Dancing with the Stars: All Stars. Relax, red staters — this wasn’t about her politics. This is about showing respect for the myriad of other talented celebrities from the show’s past that were far more deserving of a spot on the reunion show — not a two-left-footer like Gerty McGrouchy.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?