Casting Bristol Palin on Dancing with the Stars: All Stars. Relax, red staters — this wasn’t about her politics. This is about showing respect for the myriad of other talented celebrities from the show’s past that were far more deserving of a spot on the reunion show — not a two-left-footer like Gerty McGrouchy.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- Kyra Sedgwick: 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig
- 'Arrow' casts J.R. Ramirez as Wildcat
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo