Casting Bristol Palin on Dancing with the Stars: All Stars. Relax, red staters – this wasn’t about her politics. This is about showing respect for the myriad of other talented celebrities from the show’s past that were far more deserving of a spot on the reunion show — not a two-left-footer like Gerty McGrouchy.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere