Casting Bristol Palin on Dancing with the Stars: All Stars. Relax, red staters — this wasn’t about her politics. This is about showing respect for the myriad of other talented celebrities from the show’s past that were far more deserving of a spot on the reunion show — not a two-left-footer like Gerty McGrouchy.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks