Olympic-sized goofs. NBC Sports is right — not all major Olympics event coverage needs to air live. But a Michael Phelps race that’s destined to make worldwide headlines? That one should. There’s no reason why such events can’t air live during the day and then as part of a tape-delayed package in primetime. That way, it can avoid spoilers like this.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans