Olympic-sized goofs. NBC Sports is right — not all major Olympics event coverage needs to air live. But a Michael Phelps race that’s destined to make worldwide headlines? That one should. There’s no reason why such events can’t air live during the day and then as part of a tape-delayed package in primetime. That way, it can avoid spoilers like this.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks