Olympic-sized goofs. NBC Sports is right — not all major Olympics event coverage needs to air live. But a Michael Phelps race that’s destined to make worldwide headlines? That one should. There’s no reason why such events can’t air live during the day and then as part of a tape-delayed package in primetime. That way, it can avoid spoilers like this.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- Lucy Lawless' first 'Agents of SHIELD' photo
- Emmys 2014: And the winners are...
- Chloe Grace Moretz: Piracy KO'd 'Kick-Ass 3'
- Sarah Paulson talks two-headed 'AHS' role
- Donald Glover voice of cartoon Spider-Man
- 'Flash' poster art contains Easter eggs
- Sara Bareilles' 'Smile' for Emmy In Memoriam
- 'Chicago P.D.': Markie Post as Lindsay's mom
- 'Gone Girl' teaser: 'I'm the guy to save you...'