Olympic-sized goofs. NBC Sports is right — not all major Olympics event coverage needs to air live. But a Michael Phelps race that’s destined to make worldwide headlines? That one should. There’s no reason why such events can’t air live during the day and then as part of a tape-delayed package in primetime. That way, it can avoid spoilers like this.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- CeeLo Green deletes tweets on defining rape
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 here
- Haruki Murakami's 'Strange Library' in English
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs