Moving — and making a hot mess out of — Revenge. Dang, we had such high hopes for this sudser. But ABC got a little too big for its britches after everyone trumpeted the show last season so it made the risky decision to move the show from Wednesday to Sunday, where it has since gasped for air. But the suits shouldn’t shoulder all the blame: The writers inexplicably abandoned those big parties and fun spats between Emily and Victoria and took the show into a crazy and complicated direction. No wonder so many people dropped the drama from their season passes.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story