Moving — and making a hot mess out of — Revenge. Dang, we had such high hopes for this sudser. But ABC got a little too big for its britches after everyone trumpeted the show last season so it made the risky decision to move the show from Wednesday to Sunday, where it has since gasped for air. But the suits shouldn’t shoulder all the blame: The writers inexplicably abandoned those big parties and fun spats between Emily and Victoria and took the show into a crazy and complicated direction. No wonder so many people dropped the drama from their season passes.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Mayim Bialik to host 'Candid Camera'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017