Moving — and making a hot mess out of — Revenge. Dang, we had such high hopes for this sudser. But ABC got a little too big for its britches after everyone trumpeted the show last season so it made the risky decision to move the show from Wednesday to Sunday, where it has since gasped for air. But the suits shouldn’t shoulder all the blame: The writers inexplicably abandoned those big parties and fun spats between Emily and Victoria and took the show into a crazy and complicated direction. No wonder so many people dropped the drama from their season passes.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)