Moving — and making a hot mess out of — Revenge. Dang, we had such high hopes for this sudser. But ABC got a little too big for its britches after everyone trumpeted the show last season so it made the risky decision to move the show from Wednesday to Sunday, where it has since gasped for air. But the suits shouldn’t shoulder all the blame: The writers inexplicably abandoned those big parties and fun spats between Emily and Victoria and took the show into a crazy and complicated direction. No wonder so many people dropped the drama from their season passes.
Top 10 TV blunders of 2012
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Scandal': 10 most shocking twists
- 'Scandal' finale drinking game? It's handled!
- 'Transcendence' at box office?
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 'Girls' season 4 photos: Hmmm... look who's together
- 'Survivor' exit: 'I can't explain anything Tony does'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: It's 'the Cellist'!
- 'Parks and Rec': Mum's (or is that mom?) the word!