On Jan. 1, TLC premieres the four-part series Totally T-Boz, which chronicles the comeback of Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins of the girl group TLC (“No Scrubs,” “Unpretty,” and “Waterfalls”). Below, we’ve got your first look at the show’s cold open and title song in which T-Boz, a single mother to 12-year-old daughter Chase, breaks down her life since the death of Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes — a divorce, a brain tumor that robbed her of her speech, sight, hearing, and balance, and an ongoing battle with Sickle Cell — and how she plans to reinvent herself.
Watch a sneak peek of TLC's 'Totally T-Boz' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Doctor' Who' season 8 Blu-ray/DVD: Dec. 9
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Kelly McCreary a regular
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Joan Didion doc hits funding goal in a day
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk