On Jan. 1, TLC premieres the four-part series Totally T-Boz, which chronicles the comeback of Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins of the girl group TLC (“No Scrubs,” “Unpretty,” and “Waterfalls”). Below, we’ve got your first look at the show’s cold open and title song in which T-Boz, a single mother to 12-year-old daughter Chase, breaks down her life since the death of Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes — a divorce, a brain tumor that robbed her of her speech, sight, hearing, and balance, and an ongoing battle with Sickle Cell — and how she plans to reinvent herself.
Watch a sneak peek of TLC's 'Totally T-Boz' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Mike Nichols, Oscar-winning director, dies
- Mike Nichols: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Bill Cosby to AP on allegations: 'no comment'
- 'Cosby Show' repeats pulled by TV Land
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas on new EW cover
- John Cameron Mitchell on B'way as Hedwig
- National Book Award to Iraq vet Phil Klay
- 'Far Cry 4' game review: A masterpiece
- Hugh Laurie signs on for 'Veep' role
- 'Longmire' saved by Netflix; season 4 in '15