On Jan. 1, TLC premieres the four-part series Totally T-Boz, which chronicles the comeback of Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins of the girl group TLC (“No Scrubs,” “Unpretty,” and “Waterfalls”). Below, we’ve got your first look at the show’s cold open and title song in which T-Boz, a single mother to 12-year-old daughter Chase, breaks down her life since the death of Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes — a divorce, a brain tumor that robbed her of her speech, sight, hearing, and balance, and an ongoing battle with Sickle Cell — and how she plans to reinvent herself.
Watch a sneak peek of TLC's 'Totally T-Boz' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks other than CBS
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'Nothing Personal' poster art
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson haunts new opening credits
- Best summer blockbusters: 'Dark Knight' at No. 4
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 674
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 523
- The Spy Who Shacked Me 432
- Slaves to Love 506
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 386
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!