Remember when you were a little kid and it was so hot out that you’d line up a bunch of sprinklers and run through them? Yeah, that’s not exactly how the stars of Buckwild cool off in Sissonville, W. Va. They beat the heat by filling a dump truck with a bunch of water, jumping off the roof of their house and hoping for the best. Actually, this may not even be the craziest thing that happens tomorrow night at 10 p.m. in the Jersey Shore time slot, as MTV uncorks the double-episode premiere of the already-controversial reality series that chronicles the exploits of nine small-town young adults who like to party first and ask questions later. Check out the following clip to see why Shain is called “the redneck MacGyver,” and then register your amusement or outrage below.
MTV's 'Buckwild': Sneak a peek at a 'dump truck pool party' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7