Remember when you were a little kid and it was so hot out that you’d line up a bunch of sprinklers and run through them? Yeah, that’s not exactly how the stars of Buckwild cool off in Sissonville, W. Va. They beat the heat by filling a dump truck with a bunch of water, jumping off the roof of their house and hoping for the best. Actually, this may not even be the craziest thing that happens tomorrow night at 10 p.m. in the Jersey Shore time slot, as MTV uncorks the double-episode premiere of the already-controversial reality series that chronicles the exploits of nine small-town young adults who like to party first and ask questions later. Check out the following clip to see why Shain is called “the redneck MacGyver,” and then register your amusement or outrage below.
MTV's 'Buckwild': Sneak a peek at a 'dump truck pool party' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch Oct. 21
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'My Little Pony' movie set for 2017
- Taylor Swift previews 'Welcome to New York'
- Jay Leno receives Mark Twain Prize
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo