Fox orders another mob pilot, plus one from 'Justified' scribe
Fox is hoping Justified Executive Producer Graham Yost can make some drama on a U.S. aircraft carrier.
The network has ordered Wild Blue, a drama from Yost and EP Mark Johnson that focuses on the 6,000 men and women who serve on the carrier. The pilot, written by Taylor Elmore, is a collision of “ER, The West Wing and Top Gun,” Fox describes. All it needs is a good Kenny Loggins song!
Fox also ordered a pilot from Imagine and 20th Century Fox TV called Gang Related. Penned by Chris Morgan, the pilot that’s similar to The Departed follows a gang member who is sent in to infiltrate the San Francisco Police Department As he rises through the ranks, he must balance his obligations to his crime family with an increasing sense of loyalty to his new “family” – the SFPD’s Gang Task Force.
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend