We thought Rick left Woodbury after he rescued Glenn and Maggie. But did he? He’s holding a big gun and looks like he’s itching to use it here. He also looks super sweaty. Is that because he’s in the heat of battle or is he freaked out by more disturbing mutton-chopped visions of former friend-turned-foe Shane? Either way — get it together, man!
'The Walking Dead': Merle bashes a zombie's face off and more EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'