We thought Rick left Woodbury after he rescued Glenn and Maggie. But did he? He’s holding a big gun and looks like he’s itching to use it here. He also looks super sweaty. Is that because he’s in the heat of battle or is he freaked out by more disturbing mutton-chopped visions of former friend-turned-foe Shane? Either way — get it together, man!
'The Walking Dead': Merle bashes a zombie's face off and more EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Queen Latifah's talk show canceled
- 'Lemony Snicket' writer apologizes for joke
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Bill Cosby: Two more women step forward
- Bill Cosby performs at benefit in Bahamas
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- 'Glee' moves to Fridays for final season
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'