We thought Rick left Woodbury after he rescued Glenn and Maggie. But did he? He’s holding a big gun and looks like he’s itching to use it here. He also looks super sweaty. Is that because he’s in the heat of battle or is he freaked out by more disturbing mutton-chopped visions of former friend-turned-foe Shane? Either way — get it together, man!
'The Walking Dead': Merle bashes a zombie's face off and more EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS
- Yeardley Smith in 'Mindy Project' guest role
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- 'New Girl' returns sexier, but loses viewers
- National Book Awards nonfiction longlist
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'DWTS': First eliminated dancer is...
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast