On the Feb. 18 season finale of TLC’s Cake Boss, Buddy and his team have the honor of making an elaborate cake for Marvel to celebrate Spider-Man’s 50th anniversary. How does it go? “At the end of the day, what I’m asking for — for the street to collapse, sinkholes, smoke, fireworks, movement — maybe I just went a little far off the deep end,” Buddy says. Watch an exclusive sneak peek below.
'Cake Boss' makes Spider-Man swing (eventually): EXCLUSIVE CLIP
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role