On the Feb. 18 season finale of TLC’s Cake Boss, Buddy and his team have the honor of making an elaborate cake for Marvel to celebrate Spider-Man’s 50th anniversary. How does it go? “At the end of the day, what I’m asking for — for the street to collapse, sinkholes, smoke, fireworks, movement — maybe I just went a little far off the deep end,” Buddy says. Watch an exclusive sneak peek below.
'Cake Boss' makes Spider-Man swing (eventually): EXCLUSIVE CLIP
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'