On the Feb. 18 season finale of TLC’s Cake Boss, Buddy and his team have the honor of making an elaborate cake for Marvel to celebrate Spider-Man’s 50th anniversary. How does it go? “At the end of the day, what I’m asking for — for the street to collapse, sinkholes, smoke, fireworks, movement — maybe I just went a little far off the deep end,” Buddy says. Watch an exclusive sneak peek below.
'Cake Boss' makes Spider-Man swing (eventually): EXCLUSIVE CLIP
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?