On the Feb. 18 season finale of TLC’s Cake Boss, Buddy and his team have the honor of making an elaborate cake for Marvel to celebrate Spider-Man’s 50th anniversary. How does it go? “At the end of the day, what I’m asking for — for the street to collapse, sinkholes, smoke, fireworks, movement — maybe I just went a little far off the deep end,” Buddy says. Watch an exclusive sneak peek below.
'Cake Boss' makes Spider-Man swing (eventually): EXCLUSIVE CLIP
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Kelly McCreary a regular
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- EW's 'Polished': Talking the Hollywood grind