After revealing its flying dragon official poster last week, HBO’s Game of Thrones is now releasing 12 character-driven ads for the fantasy hit’s upcoming third season. There’s haunting images of Robb Stark, Jon Snow, Cersei Lannister and many more staring at you until they’re blue in the face. The ads will start popping up in print publications and on outdoor ad spaces starting next week (and icymi, the S3 trailer is here).
'Game of Thrones': 12 haunting close-up posters
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Scandal': Is Rowan or Cyrus the biggest creep?
- 'Petals on the Wind': First Look trailer
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- Johnny Depp: 20 hair dos and don'ts
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…