After revealing its flying dragon official poster last week, HBO’s Game of Thrones is now releasing 12 character-driven ads for the fantasy hit’s upcoming third season. There’s haunting images of Robb Stark, Jon Snow, Cersei Lannister and many more staring at you until they’re blue in the face. The ads will start popping up in print publications and on outdoor ad spaces starting next week (and icymi, the S3 trailer is here).
'Game of Thrones': 12 haunting close-up posters
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- TV Guide Network rebrands as POP
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat