When AMC’s The Killing returns June 2 fans will be introduced to sinister death row inmate Ray Seward, played by acclaimed big screen actor Peter Sarsgaard. Below EW has the first look at Sarsgaard (Shattered Glass, Jarhead) in the role. Seward was sent away to prison many years ago by Det. Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) for a heinous crime. The case was so traumatic that it put Linden briefly into a psychiatric ward. In season three, Linden will confront her past while attempting to find a serial killer preying on street kids. In case you missed it, here’s the season three poster. Below is the new promo:
'The Killing' first trailer with Peter Sarsgaard -- EXCLUSIVE
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Game of Thrones' adds 9 to cast
- Kenny Johnson returns to 'Bates Motel'
- Bryan Singer: A sex abuse suit dismissed
- Comic-Con, Day 1: What's new in comics
- 'Outlander' trailer debuts at Comic-Con
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'