When AMC’s The Killing returns June 2 fans will be introduced to sinister death row inmate Ray Seward, played by acclaimed big screen actor Peter Sarsgaard. Below EW has the first look at Sarsgaard (Shattered Glass, Jarhead) in the role. Seward was sent away to prison many years ago by Det. Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) for a heinous crime. The case was so traumatic that it put Linden briefly into a psychiatric ward. In season three, Linden will confront her past while attempting to find a serial killer preying on street kids. In case you missed it, here’s the season three poster. Below is the new promo:
'The Killing' first trailer with Peter Sarsgaard -- EXCLUSIVE
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk