Dexter‘s final season marketing art literally puts the serial killer under wraps. Below, Michael C. Hall is shown with a vacant stare under plastic wrap — just like the kind he uses on his kill-table victims. Clearly Showtime is teasing us with the idea that Dexter Morgan might get killed off. Dexter returns June 30 along with the premiere of new Showtime drama Ray Donovan. Here’s the new poster. Odd there’s no tagline (I was thinking, “The final cut” would work). See what you think:
'Dexter' final season poster: Does Dex die?
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover