Dexter‘s final season marketing art literally puts the serial killer under wraps. Below, Michael C. Hall is shown with a vacant stare under plastic wrap — just like the kind he uses on his kill-table victims. Clearly Showtime is teasing us with the idea that Dexter Morgan might get killed off. Dexter returns June 30 along with the premiere of new Showtime drama Ray Donovan. Here’s the new poster. Odd there’s no tagline (I was thinking, “The final cut” would work). See what you think:
'Dexter' final season poster: Does Dex die?
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- 'Atlanta Exes' season 1: How it ended