Dexter‘s final season marketing art literally puts the serial killer under wraps. Below, Michael C. Hall is shown with a vacant stare under plastic wrap — just like the kind he uses on his kill-table victims. Clearly Showtime is teasing us with the idea that Dexter Morgan might get killed off. Dexter returns June 30 along with the premiere of new Showtime drama Ray Donovan. Here’s the new poster. Odd there’s no tagline (I was thinking, “The final cut” would work). See what you think:
'Dexter' final season poster: Does Dex die?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7