Dexter‘s final season marketing art literally puts the serial killer under wraps. Below, Michael C. Hall is shown with a vacant stare under plastic wrap — just like the kind he uses on his kill-table victims. Clearly Showtime is teasing us with the idea that Dexter Morgan might get killed off. Dexter returns June 30 along with the premiere of new Showtime drama Ray Donovan. Here’s the new poster. Odd there’s no tagline (I was thinking, “The final cut” would work). See what you think:
'Dexter' final season poster: Does Dex die?
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Doctor' Who' season 8 Blu-ray/DVD: Dec. 9
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Kelly McCreary a regular
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Joan Didion doc hits funding goal in a day
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk