We can’t sit here with a straight face and tell you that the underwatched, underappreciated Happy Endings will get miraculously renewed by ABC. It doesn’t look good. (Cable networks, anyone want to steak this sextet home tonight?) But we can tell you that instead of drowning your sorrows in a bottle of Nochetussin, you can register your support for the show by watching the final two episodes of the season (series?), which air tonight starting at 8 p.m. In the first, Brad (Damon Wayans, Jr.) and Jane (Eliza Coupe) try to join a ritzy tennis club and are not pleased to learn that Max (Adam Pally) and Alex (Elisha Cuthbert) also want in. In the second, Jane attempts to plan the perfect wedding for her sister Brooke (guest star Stephanie March). Did someone say love? Yes, he/she did. So, enjoy this clip from a disturbing doubles match, set to Kenny Loggins’ “Playing with the Boys.”
'Happy Endings' finale night: A tennis match gone very, VERY wrong -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Latest Videos in TV
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online