We can’t sit here with a straight face and tell you that the underwatched, underappreciated Happy Endings will get miraculously renewed by ABC. It doesn’t look good. (Cable networks, anyone want to steak this sextet home tonight?) But we can tell you that instead of drowning your sorrows in a bottle of Nochetussin, you can register your support for the show by watching the final two episodes of the season (series?), which air tonight starting at 8 p.m. In the first, Brad (Damon Wayans, Jr.) and Jane (Eliza Coupe) try to join a ritzy tennis club and are not pleased to learn that Max (Adam Pally) and Alex (Elisha Cuthbert) also want in. In the second, Jane attempts to plan the perfect wedding for her sister Brooke (guest star Stephanie March). Did someone say love? Yes, he/she did. So, enjoy this clip from a disturbing doubles match, set to Kenny Loggins’ “Playing with the Boys.”
'Happy Endings' finale night: A tennis match gone very, VERY wrong -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Niecy Nash joins 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Lori Petty back to 'Orange Is the New Black'
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie
- 'Z Nation,' Syfy zombie drama, on Sept. 10
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- 'Criminal Minds' tribute to Meshach Taylor