We can’t sit here with a straight face and tell you that the underwatched, underappreciated Happy Endings will get miraculously renewed by ABC. It doesn’t look good. (Cable networks, anyone want to steak this sextet home tonight?) But we can tell you that instead of drowning your sorrows in a bottle of Nochetussin, you can register your support for the show by watching the final two episodes of the season (series?), which air tonight starting at 8 p.m. In the first, Brad (Damon Wayans, Jr.) and Jane (Eliza Coupe) try to join a ritzy tennis club and are not pleased to learn that Max (Adam Pally) and Alex (Elisha Cuthbert) also want in. In the second, Jane attempts to plan the perfect wedding for her sister Brooke (guest star Stephanie March). Did someone say love? Yes, he/she did. So, enjoy this clip from a disturbing doubles match, set to Kenny Loggins’ “Playing with the Boys.”
'Happy Endings' finale night: A tennis match gone very, VERY wrong -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'
- 'Scandal' recap: 'A Door Marked Exit'
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Fifty Shades of Grayson'
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- 'Hobbit' returns: How big at box office?
- 'Descendants': Disney villains as parents of teens?
- 'SNL' audition for black women in L.A.
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video