Pitch: A sexy gothic soap set in present day that weaves together a mythology that incorporates the legends of Dracula, Jekyll and Hyde, Frankenstein and Dorian Gray, among others. Chris Egan, Tom Ellis and Melissa George star.
Why It Should Have Worked: It’s like Once Upon a Time, but with legendary monsters instead of fairy tale characters.
Why It Didn’t: Was told “the production values weren’t there.” Or, as one person hilariously put it: “It looked Canadian.”
10 shocking pilot season rejects: Why they didn't make it
(Page 7 of 10)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7