Pitch: A sexy gothic soap set in present day that weaves together a mythology that incorporates the legends of Dracula, Jekyll and Hyde, Frankenstein and Dorian Gray, among others. Chris Egan, Tom Ellis and Melissa George star.
Why It Should Have Worked: It’s like Once Upon a Time, but with legendary monsters instead of fairy tale characters.
Why It Didn’t: Was told “the production values weren’t there.” Or, as one person hilariously put it: “It looked Canadian.”
10 shocking pilot season rejects: Why they didn't make it
(Page 7 of 10)
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.