Pitch: A sexy gothic soap set in present day that weaves together a mythology that incorporates the legends of Dracula, Jekyll and Hyde, Frankenstein and Dorian Gray, among others. Chris Egan, Tom Ellis and Melissa George star.
Why It Should Have Worked: It’s like Once Upon a Time, but with legendary monsters instead of fairy tale characters.
Why It Didn’t: Was told “the production values weren’t there.” Or, as one person hilariously put it: “It looked Canadian.”
10 shocking pilot season rejects: Why they didn't make it
(Page 7 of 10)
- 'No Good Deed' No. 1 at box office: $24.5M
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in London
- Cecily Strong on 'SNL' shift: 'genuinely happy'
- U2's 'free' album cost Apple $100M: Reports
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident
- 'Faking It' panel: Why Lauren's popping pills
- 'White Collar' return moved up to Nov. 6
- 'Grimm' unveils quartet of new Wesen
- 'Frozen'-themed ride eyed at Disney World