leaves off,” adding, “It’s definitely an emotional note that they’re left on.”
'Grey's Anatomy' preview: Camilla Luddington teases tonight's season finale
"There are issues with the equipment [because of the storm] so they're actually having to use some the techniques they taught the Syrian doctors a few episodes ago," Camilla Luddington teases of the chaos at the hospital, caused by a blackout.
Meanwhile, personal drama looms on over the medical teams as well. Over in pediatrics, Jo and Alex, who at the end of last week's episode were engaged in a passion-fueled conversation that was eventually interrupted by a falling tree, are forced to put aside their ongoing romantic drama in order to help out. And Luddington says that though they are "oblivious" to what went down between Arizona and Lauren (Hilarie Burton) in last week's episode, "that tension is there in pediatrics as well," she says.
One person we won't see in this hour? Jason, aka "Chest Peckwell," the man who fueled Jo's domestic abuse storyline a few episodes ago and who last week Alex told to leave town. "I think whatever Alex told him was good enough to scare him into not show his face back there," she says. Luddington adds that she was glad Alex came to Jo's defense in the last episode, after she was accused by some co-workers of beating Jason unnecessarily. "I feel like one thing I wanted people to know was that she's not crazy. I think that's a dangerous word to use when in the situation she was in, she was really trying to protect herself," she says. (In light of the storyline, Luddington says she's been touting breakthecycle.org, a website for domestic abuse victims.)
In the end, Luddington says, "I think fans will be intrigued by how [the season]
Latest Videos in TV
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- TV clip shows: 5 all-time standouts
- 'John From Cincinnati': Why not ready for Prime time?
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- 'Mean Girls' star comes out in letter to his character
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- 'Reign': Watch Bash's first sex scene
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 645
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 494
- Slaves to Love 464
- The Man Who Could Not Stand Still 508
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- HBO makes huge Amazon Prime deal: See which shows are going online
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE