3. Derek Hough is only partnered with the oldest woman. No offense dude — you’re freakin’ awesome and your choreography is unparalleled. But you’ve won too dang many times and there are too many accusations flying around that you only get the talented ingenues (see: young, purty, and previously trained hoofers). Here’s one way to stop that chatter and make it harder for him to win — only give him the ol’ girls.
'Dancing With the Stars': 5 ways to fix the show
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Bill Cosby: Two more women step forward
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Lemony Snicket' writer apologizes for joke
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Queen Latifah's talk show canceled
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review