3. Derek Hough is only partnered with the oldest woman. No offense dude — you’re freakin’ awesome and your choreography is unparalleled. But you’ve won too dang many times and there are too many accusations flying around that you only get the talented ingenues (see: young, purty, and previously trained hoofers). Here’s one way to stop that chatter and make it harder for him to win — only give him the ol’ girls.
'Dancing With the Stars': 5 ways to fix the show
Latest Videos in TV
- Wu-Tang: RZA on Raekwon's 'strike'
- William Hurt exits 'Midnight Rider'
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- 'Reign': Watch Bash's first sex scene
- Phox's 'Slow Motion': Neo-soul breakouts' new video
- Moon Taxi whisks us to 'Morocco' in new video
- 'Orange Is the New Black' is on the new EW cover
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 608
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 486
- Slaves to Love 460
- The Man Who Could Not Stand Still 507
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- HBO makes huge Amazon Prime deal: See which shows are going online
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO