3. Derek Hough is only partnered with the oldest woman. No offense dude — you’re freakin’ awesome and your choreography is unparalleled. But you’ve won too dang many times and there are too many accusations flying around that you only get the talented ingenues (see: young, purty, and previously trained hoofers). Here’s one way to stop that chatter and make it harder for him to win — only give him the ol’ girls.
'Dancing With the Stars': 5 ways to fix the show
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- AMAs 2014 ratings big, but down from '13
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC
- Oscar Isaac as 'X-Men: Apocalypse' villain
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC