4. Shake up the judges panel. Hold on, people; no one wants to see ABC take an etch-a-sketch to the dais and completely rid the world of this infamous trio. But why not shake things up a bit by adding a familiar (and charismatic) face like Maks? Or Cheryl? Or Tony?
'Dancing With the Stars': 5 ways to fix the show
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Bill Cosby: Two more women step forward
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Lemony Snicket' writer apologizes for joke
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Queen Latifah's talk show canceled
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review