4. Shake up the judges panel. Hold on, people; no one wants to see ABC take an etch-a-sketch to the dais and completely rid the world of this infamous trio. But why not shake things up a bit by adding a familiar (and charismatic) face like Maks? Or Cheryl? Or Tony?
'Dancing With the Stars': 5 ways to fix the show
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks