5. No more Disney stars. We know why ABC went with the youngins’ in the first place: It wanted to lure junior viewers to the aging franchise. #Fail! The show still skews old (Tuesday’s finale, for example, only averaged a 1.5 rating among teens but a whopping 10.9 rating among adults 50-plus). Time to declare that experiment a total bummer wipeout and go for older, crazier contestants instead — like Sean Young.
'Dancing With the Stars': 5 ways to fix the show
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks