5. No more Disney stars. We know why ABC went with the youngins’ in the first place: It wanted to lure junior viewers to the aging franchise. #Fail! The show still skews old (Tuesday’s finale, for example, only averaged a 1.5 rating among teens but a whopping 10.9 rating among adults 50-plus). Time to declare that experiment a total bummer wipeout and go for older, crazier contestants instead — like Sean Young.
'Dancing With the Stars': 5 ways to fix the show
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?