5. No more Disney stars. We know why ABC went with the youngins’ in the first place: It wanted to lure junior viewers to the aging franchise. #Fail! The show still skews old (Tuesday’s finale, for example, only averaged a 1.5 rating among teens but a whopping 10.9 rating among adults 50-plus). Time to declare that experiment a total bummer wipeout and go for older, crazier contestants instead — like Sean Young.
'Dancing With the Stars': 5 ways to fix the show
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list