On the July 3 episode of TNT’s Franklin & Bash, Cheers‘ John Ratzenberger guest stars as the judge to whom Jared (Breckin Meyer) and Peter (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) speak about subpoenaing a parrot for their latest case, which apparently involves pirates. Craziest case on a summer TV show? We shall see.
'Franklin & Bash' invoke 'Pirate Law,' as naturally they would -- EXCLUSIVE CLIP
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- Neil Patrick Harris on B'way in 'Hedwig': EW review
- 'Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Faking It' series premiere: MTV's faux lesbians
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO