On the July 3 episode of TNT’s Franklin & Bash, Cheers‘ John Ratzenberger guest stars as the judge to whom Jared (Breckin Meyer) and Peter (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) speak about subpoenaing a parrot for their latest case, which apparently involves pirates. Craziest case on a summer TV show? We shall see.
'Franklin & Bash' invoke 'Pirate Law,' as naturally they would -- EXCLUSIVE CLIP
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)