On the July 3 episode of TNT’s Franklin & Bash, Cheers‘ John Ratzenberger guest stars as the judge to whom Jared (Breckin Meyer) and Peter (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) speak about subpoenaing a parrot for their latest case, which apparently involves pirates. Craziest case on a summer TV show? We shall see.
'Franklin & Bash' invoke 'Pirate Law,' as naturally they would -- EXCLUSIVE CLIP
Latest Videos in TV
- 'SNL': How'd Lena Dunham do?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- TV pilot season: 10 trends for fall
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
Top 5 Most Read
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday