Unlike the logo, there’s people in it. Unlike the billboard, it’s not pure black. ABC has released the official key art for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, which includes some familiar imagery against a rather apocalyptic-looking sky. It also has a rather odd tagline — not the rather spot-on “Not All Heroes Are Super” line the show’s been using. But rather simply: “A New TV Series.” Guess to make it clear this isn’t a movie. Check it out below, and see our quickie chat with writer-director Joss Whedon earlier today where he clarified exactly how involved he’s going to be in the show.
'Marvel's Agents of SHIELD' poster released
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks