Unlike the logo, there’s people in it. Unlike the billboard, it’s not pure black. ABC has released the official key art for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, which includes some familiar imagery against a rather apocalyptic-looking sky. It also has a rather odd tagline — not the rather spot-on “Not All Heroes Are Super” line the show’s been using. But rather simply: “A New TV Series.” Guess to make it clear this isn’t a movie. Check it out below, and see our quickie chat with writer-director Joss Whedon earlier today where he clarified exactly how involved he’s going to be in the show.
'Marvel's Agents of SHIELD' poster released
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...