The CW knows its audience, and since we’ve already posted one shirtless photo of Arrow star Stephen Amell today, we’re not complaining. Check out the four badass posters of Amell, David Ramsey, Manu Bennett, and Colton Haynes to promote season 2. The tagline is “Coming Back Strong,” so the gun (and abs) show is not gratuitous. At least that’s how we would have sold it in the pitch meeting. (Correction: We would have voted for our colleague Sandra Gonzalez’s suggestion: The CW’s Hump Day.)
'Arrow' stars go shirtless for season 2 posters -- PHOTOS
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Sarah Palin debuts online news channel
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego