The CW knows its audience, and since we’ve already posted one shirtless photo of Arrow star Stephen Amell today, we’re not complaining. Check out the four badass posters of Amell, David Ramsey, Manu Bennett, and Colton Haynes to promote season 2. The tagline is “Coming Back Strong,” so the gun (and abs) show is not gratuitous. At least that’s how we would have sold it in the pitch meeting. (Correction: We would have voted for our colleague Sandra Gonzalez’s suggestion: The CW’s Hump Day.)
'Arrow' stars go shirtless for season 2 posters -- PHOTOS
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7