Claire Danes just won the Best Actress in a Drama Emmy for Homeland. For the second straight year, the actress won for the role of unhinged superspy Carrie Mathison. She took the opportunity to say a few kind words about the late Henry Bromell, the Homeland executive producer and writer (who won a posthumous Emmy earlier in the ceremony.) She did not say “Holla!” to anyone, but maybe she’s saving that for 2014.
Emmys 2013: Claire Danes wins Emmy for 'Homeland'
- 'Hobbit' returns: How big at box office?
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Descendants': Disney villains as parents of teens?
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- 'SNL' audition for black women in L.A.
- 'Scandal'-ous picks for Entertainers of the Year!
- Globes: Comedy/Musical? Try Horror/Romance!
- Portia de Rossi to visit 'Sean Saves the World'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees