Claire Danes just won the Best Actress in a Drama Emmy for Homeland. For the second straight year, the actress won for the role of unhinged superspy Carrie Mathison. She took the opportunity to say a few kind words about the late Henry Bromell, the Homeland executive producer and writer (who won a posthumous Emmy earlier in the ceremony.) She did not say “Holla!” to anyone, but maybe she’s saving that for 2014.
Emmys 2013: Claire Danes wins Emmy for 'Homeland'
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'