Jim Parsons has now scored a hat trick. The Big Bang Theory star won his third Best Actor Emmy for the role of Sheldon Cooper. He also took home a trophy for the CBS comedy in 2010 and 2011. “It’s so silly to be emotional,” he said.
Emmys 2013: Jim Parsons wins Best Actor for 'The Big Bang Theory'
- 'Agent Carter': Shea Whigham in key role
- Stephen King's '11/22/63' as Hulu miniseries
- Kris Jenner files for divorce
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance's tease
- N.Y. Times public editor vs. article on Rhimes
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS