Veep‘s Julia Louis-Dreyfus won her fourth Emmy at the 65th Annual Emmy Awards. Tony Hale, who plays the vice president’s personal aide on the HBO comedy and also took home an Emmy tonight, escorted Louis-Dreyfus to the stage and held her purse. Emmy nominee Anna Chlumsky, who plays the veep’s chief of staff, mimed texting in the audience. Louis-Dreyfus previously won for Seinfeld in 1996, The New Adventures Of Old Christine in 2006, and Veep in 2012.
Emmys 2013: Julia Louis-Dreyfus wins Best Actress for 'Veep'
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Oscars 2014: Who's up, who's down
- Grammy nominations: Who gets the call tonight?
- 'Spring Awakening' reunion: You are there!
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks