Tiny Fey and Amy Poehler’s hosting stint at this year’s Golden Globes has already become the new standard for awards-show hosting and was beloved by pretty much everyone whose name doesn’t rhyme with Baylor Bift. On E!’s red carpet Emmys pre-show, Ryan Seacrest asked Fey about the rumors that she and her fellow NBC funnygal are planning a return trip. Although Fey noted that she and Poehler were currently living on opposite coasts, she did indicate that overtures had been made. “NBC has invited us,” she said, sounding a little bit like the coolest girl in school who can’t quite decide if she’s going to go to the weird girl’s birthday party. So keep hope alive, Fey/Poehler fans!
Tina Fey on hosting Golden Globes: 'NBC has invited us.'
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- Golden Globes noms: Who's up/down for Oscars?
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- Golden Globes movie noms: Who got snubbed?
- Taylor Schilling on 'Golden' glow for 'Orange'
- Jared Leto gets Globes news on tour bus
- Gabourey Sidibe: Next for Queenie on 'AHS: Coven'?
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on