That intrepid TV reporter Stephen Amell had a big scoop today: First photos of Black Canary via his Twitter feed (can’t wait to read his take on pilot season). The CW’s Arrow star uploaded pics of Caity Lotz in-character (sorry guys: leather pants, no fishnets). Fans are expecting Laural Lance (Katie Cassidy) to become Black Canary, of course, and producer Andrew Kreisberg assures that will still happen — eventually: “Everyone knows that Laurel Lance is the Black Canary … But how we get from A to B is the story of our show … Laurel Lance right now is a lawyer with a lot of heart and a lot of humanity and courage. But it takes more than that to put on the mask and go out and fight crime. Our series is the evolution of that.” But will there be a Canary Cry?
'Arrow': First Black Canary photos
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- King Kong animated series coming to Netflix
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'Chicago Fire' react: 'Wow Me'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast