That intrepid TV reporter Stephen Amell had a big scoop today: First photos of Black Canary via his Twitter feed (can’t wait to read his take on pilot season). The CW’s Arrow star uploaded pics of Caity Lotz in-character (sorry guys: leather pants, no fishnets). Fans are expecting Laural Lance (Katie Cassidy) to become Black Canary, of course, and producer Andrew Kreisberg assures that will still happen — eventually: “Everyone knows that Laurel Lance is the Black Canary … But how we get from A to B is the story of our show … Laurel Lance right now is a lawyer with a lot of heart and a lot of humanity and courage. But it takes more than that to put on the mask and go out and fight crime. Our series is the evolution of that.” But will there be a Canary Cry?
'Arrow': First Black Canary photos
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15