Arya Stark on Game of Thrones
The other main characters in Westeros have had opportunities to evolve their look at some point. But Arya has worn the same tunic and pants since the beginning of season 1 (though she has vest-like outer-garments that change). Given her personality and hellish storyline, viewers accept that Arya hasn’t had the desire and opportunity to get a makeover. There is a bit of trickery going on, however, since 16-year-old Maisie Williams has grown since the show launched. Williams tells us the Thrones’ wardrobe department just keeps sneakily making the same costume bigger.
10 TV characters who never change their clothes (and why)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- SXSW Music 2014: 20 on the verge
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Daft Punk + Jay Z: What is this mystery track?
- Beverly Hills 'Housewives' recap: 'Hollywood' pals
- Daniel Radcliffe on B'way: First Look