Arya Stark on Game of Thrones
The other main characters in Westeros have had opportunities to evolve their look at some point. But Arya has worn the same tunic and pants since the beginning of season 1 (though she has vest-like outer-garments that change). Given her personality and hellish storyline, viewers accept that Arya hasn’t had the desire and opportunity to get a makeover. There is a bit of trickery going on, however, since 16-year-old Maisie Williams has grown since the show launched. Williams tells us the Thrones’ wardrobe department just keeps sneakily making the same costume bigger.
10 TV characters who never change their clothes (and why)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?