Most of the Revolution cast
While apocalypse drama Revolution was slammed for its costumes looking too clean for the first few episodes, not changing clothes is arguably quite realistic here. The gang is wandering the country 15 years after electricity was cut off and there are no zombies to radically reduce the population. All the manufactured clothing has presumably been snatched up. So as showrunner Eric Kripke points out, every item must be either hand-made or scavenged from the fallen — and wouldn’t you rather have your own filthy clothes than something looted from a corpse?
10 TV characters who never change their clothes (and why)
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'