Most of the Revolution cast
While apocalypse drama Revolution was slammed for its costumes looking too clean for the first few episodes, not changing clothes is arguably quite realistic here. The gang is wandering the country 15 years after electricity was cut off and there are no zombies to radically reduce the population. All the manufactured clothing has presumably been snatched up. So as showrunner Eric Kripke points out, every item must be either hand-made or scavenged from the fallen — and wouldn’t you rather have your own filthy clothes than something looted from a corpse?
10 TV characters who never change their clothes (and why)
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.