Most of the Revolution cast
While apocalypse drama Revolution was slammed for its costumes looking too clean for the first few episodes, not changing clothes is arguably quite realistic here. The gang is wandering the country 15 years after electricity was cut off and there are no zombies to radically reduce the population. All the manufactured clothing has presumably been snatched up. So as showrunner Eric Kripke points out, every item must be either hand-made or scavenged from the fallen — and wouldn’t you rather have your own filthy clothes than something looted from a corpse?
10 TV characters who never change their clothes (and why)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online