Dexter Morgan in stalk/kill mode on Dexter
Dexter recently concluded but I wanted to include it because the more you think about this one, the more unbelievable it is. Dex always wore the same American Apparel army-green henley-style shirt when he stalked and killed his victims. This despite the lab-tech stabbing to death, dismembering and dumping more than 100 people. He apparently never once got a drop of incriminating blood on his shirt and had to ditch it. Or maybe his closet is stuffed with these shirts? The show’s costume designer explained Dex’s shirt and cargo pants are like his Batman-style super-hero costume, plus noted the henley shows off Michael C. Hall’s physique. BTW: You can actually still buy this shirt (for either your creepy bedroom fantasies or for your homemade re-shoot of the Dexter series finale into a more satisfying ending).
10 TV characters who never change their clothes (and why)
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' prize
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Amazing Race' preview: Phil Keoghan's photos
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian?
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'