Dexter Morgan in stalk/kill mode on Dexter
Dexter recently concluded but I wanted to include it because the more you think about this one, the more unbelievable it is. Dex always wore the same American Apparel army-green henley-style shirt when he stalked and killed his victims. This despite the lab-tech stabbing to death, dismembering and dumping more than 100 people. He apparently never once got a drop of incriminating blood on his shirt and had to ditch it. Or maybe his closet is stuffed with these shirts? The show’s costume designer explained Dex’s shirt and cargo pants are like his Batman-style super-hero costume, plus noted the henley shows off Michael C. Hall’s physique. BTW: You can actually still buy this shirt (for either your creepy bedroom fantasies or for your homemade re-shoot of the Dexter series finale into a more satisfying ending).
10 TV characters who never change their clothes (and why)
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron