Jeff Probst on Survivor
Contestants, challenges and idols change; Jeff Probst’s blue safari shirt is forever. Probst varies his outfit slightly each episode, but not by much. “I’ve been wearing the same shorts for nine years,” the host noted in a 2009 interview. “These pants are six years old, that’s 12 seasons.” His shirts were previously Columbia brand and dyed various shades of blue or green (like fellow CBS star Simon Baker, the blue brings out his eyes). Nowadays, the shirts are custom made, and not getting voted off anytime soon.
10 TV characters who never change their clothes (and why)
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks