Jeff Probst on Survivor
Contestants, challenges and idols change; Jeff Probst’s blue safari shirt is forever. Probst varies his outfit slightly each episode, but not by much. “I’ve been wearing the same shorts for nine years,” the host noted in a 2009 interview. “These pants are six years old, that’s 12 seasons.” His shirts were previously Columbia brand and dyed various shades of blue or green (like fellow CBS star Simon Baker, the blue brings out his eyes). Nowadays, the shirts are custom made, and not getting voted off anytime soon.
10 TV characters who never change their clothes (and why)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk