Jeff Probst on Survivor
Contestants, challenges and idols change; Jeff Probst’s blue safari shirt is forever. Probst varies his outfit slightly each episode, but not by much. “I’ve been wearing the same shorts for nine years,” the host noted in a 2009 interview. “These pants are six years old, that’s 12 seasons.” His shirts were previously Columbia brand and dyed various shades of blue or green (like fellow CBS star Simon Baker, the blue brings out his eyes). Nowadays, the shirts are custom made, and not getting voted off anytime soon.
10 TV characters who never change their clothes (and why)
- 'Teen Wolf' costar in 'Agents of SHIELD' as...
- Frankie Valli to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- Aaron Paul's 'Breaking Bad' scavenger hunt
- 'NCIS': New love interest for DiNozzo?
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'