Jeff Probst on Survivor
Contestants, challenges and idols change; Jeff Probst’s blue safari shirt is forever. Probst varies his outfit slightly each episode, but not by much. “I’ve been wearing the same shorts for nine years,” the host noted in a 2009 interview. “These pants are six years old, that’s 12 seasons.” His shirts were previously Columbia brand and dyed various shades of blue or green (like fellow CBS star Simon Baker, the blue brings out his eyes). Nowadays, the shirts are custom made, and not getting voted off anytime soon.
10 TV characters who never change their clothes (and why)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Veep' cast: My dream scene would be...
- Sutton Foster in 'Violet': EW stage review
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Box office report: 'Captain America' crosses $200 million in its third week
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email