For some people, the best part of Halloween is handful after handful after why-did-I-just-have-that-last-handful of candy corn and Kit Kats. For others, it’s the gory or slutty or gory-slutty costumes. But for some of us, it’s simply just watching people get the living s— scared out of them. The folks at America’s Funniest Home Videos have a special treat for that last subset of individuals. Click below to watch a montage of people who have been tricked into a frenzied state of fright. Scarecrow Puncher and Jazz Hands Guy, thank you for the laughs at your expense — and elevated heart rate.
Happy Halloween: Two and a half minutes of frightened freak-outs -- VIDEO
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7