For some people, the best part of Halloween is handful after handful after why-did-I-just-have-that-last-handful of candy corn and Kit Kats. For others, it’s the gory or slutty or gory-slutty costumes. But for some of us, it’s simply just watching people get the living s— scared out of them. The folks at America’s Funniest Home Videos have a special treat for that last subset of individuals. Click below to watch a montage of people who have been tricked into a frenzied state of fright. Scarecrow Puncher and Jazz Hands Guy, thank you for the laughs at your expense — and elevated heart rate.
Happy Halloween: Two and a half minutes of frightened freak-outs -- VIDEO
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape