It’s been a few years since Bill Cosby filmed a concert special. Thirty, to be specific. Now, the legendary comedian/TV star returns to the stage in Far From Finished, a new Comedy Central stand-up special that debuts Nov. 23. In the 90-minute gig, which was filmed in Los Angeles over the summer, the 76-year-old Cos riffs on relationships, marriage, children and more. (And don’t worry, even though this is Comedy Central, he’s still working clean.) Want a sneak peek? Check out the following clip, in which Cosby rearranges the chess pieces on the marriage board.
See a clip from Bill Cosby's first concert special in 30 years -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Allison Tolman to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' debuts at No. 1
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge