One more ad for Almost Human and then you can watch the darn thing already. Fox has another poster they’re using to promote the new action-drama series about cops paired with android partners, but this one has star Karl Urban swaggering like he’s Jax Teller with a robot army backing him up. There’s also a bunch of critic blurbs (okay co-workers, who called Almost Human a “a bromantic Blade Runner?” Fess up!). Check it full-size version. Premiere date on the ad so I don’t even need to tell you what it is.
'Almost Human' swaggering robot army poster -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list