Is it just me, or is the Governor looking a little worse for the wear? First off, his hair is an absolute disaster. What exactly is going on with that? I realize salons are not exactly popping up on every corner in the zombie apocalypse, but at least make an effort, man! Show a little pride! Also, does it seem as if he has lost some weight, like in a kind of sickly way? All in all — from the bloody hands to the gunk on his shirt — the man appears to have fallen on hard times. Now, let’s take a peek at photo number three…
'The Walking Dead': Exclusive first look photos of the next Governor episode
(Page 2 of 3)
Latest Videos in TV
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- '24: Live Another Day' teaser: Jack vs. assassin
- 'Walking Dead': Lauren Cohan on Maggie and Glenn
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Box office update: '300: Rise of an Empire' obliterates competition with a $17.7 million Friday