Is it just me, or is the Governor looking a little worse for the wear? First off, his hair is an absolute disaster. What exactly is going on with that? I realize salons are not exactly popping up on every corner in the zombie apocalypse, but at least make an effort, man! Show a little pride! Also, does it seem as if he has lost some weight, like in a kind of sickly way? All in all — from the bloody hands to the gunk on his shirt — the man appears to have fallen on hard times. Now, let’s take a peek at photo number three…
'The Walking Dead': Exclusive first look photos of the next Governor episode
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?