Is it just me, or is the Governor looking a little worse for the wear? First off, his hair is an absolute disaster. What exactly is going on with that? I realize salons are not exactly popping up on every corner in the zombie apocalypse, but at least make an effort, man! Show a little pride! Also, does it seem as if he has lost some weight, like in a kind of sickly way? All in all — from the bloody hands to the gunk on his shirt — the man appears to have fallen on hard times. Now, let’s take a peek at photo number three…
'The Walking Dead': Exclusive first look photos of the next Governor episode
- 'Kirstie' canceled by TV Land
- Kyra Sedgwick: 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig
- 'Arrow' casts J.R. Ramirez as Wildcat
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo