Steven Yeun is crossing networks and genres for a good laugh: The Walking Dead star has recorded a guest role on American Dad, EW has learned. Yeun will play Charles, the assistant to Vincent, whose parents were murdered in the last installment of animated comedy’s saga known as “The Golden Turd.” The episode featuring Yeun, who also voices a character on Nickelodeon’s The Legend of Korra, will air later this season on Fox. Zooey Deschanel, Olivia Wilde, Alison Brie, Stanley Tucci, and Kim Kardashian are among the other famous folks on this season’s guest roster.
'Walking Dead' star to guest on 'American Dad' -- EXCLUSIVE
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- 'Big Brother': Final three houseguests are...
- Iggy Azalea sues ex-boyfriend over songs
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- Matt Smith + Jane Austen + zombies
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'