Steven Yeun is crossing networks and genres for a good laugh: The Walking Dead star has recorded a guest role on American Dad, EW has learned. Yeun will play Charles, the assistant to Vincent, whose parents were murdered in the last installment of animated comedy’s saga known as “The Golden Turd.” The episode featuring Yeun, who also voices a character on Nickelodeon’s The Legend of Korra, will air later this season on Fox. Zooey Deschanel, Olivia Wilde, Alison Brie, Stanley Tucci, and Kim Kardashian are among the other famous folks on this season’s guest roster.
'Walking Dead' star to guest on 'American Dad' -- EXCLUSIVE
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks