Steven Yeun is crossing networks and genres for a good laugh: The Walking Dead star has recorded a guest role on American Dad, EW has learned. Yeun will play Charles, the assistant to Vincent, whose parents were murdered in the last installment of animated comedy’s saga known as “The Golden Turd.” The episode featuring Yeun, who also voices a character on Nickelodeon’s The Legend of Korra, will air later this season on Fox. Zooey Deschanel, Olivia Wilde, Alison Brie, Stanley Tucci, and Kim Kardashian are among the other famous folks on this season’s guest roster.
'Walking Dead' star to guest on 'American Dad' -- EXCLUSIVE
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?