Seth MacFarlane attracts huge ratings to Oscars. Despite heavy criticism of the host, the Oscar telecast delivered 40.3 million viewers — the most-watched entertainment telecast in three years. Sadly (or thank God?), MacFarlane won’t be back for more next year.
The biggest TV stories of 2013
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- SXSW Music 2014: 20 on the verge
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Daft Punk + Jay Z: What is this mystery track?
- Beverly Hills 'Housewives' recap: 'Hollywood' pals
- Daniel Radcliffe on B'way: First Look