Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus at VMAs. All we could say was, poor Robin. The guy finally creates a song that catapults him to worldwide success and he gets upstaged (painfully so) by a feral tongued Miley. What’s worse, there’s probably no way we’ll get even a minute of “Blurred Lines” at the Grammys. Damn. Damn. Damn.
The biggest TV stories of 2013
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- SXSW Music 2014: 20 on the verge
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Daft Punk + Jay Z: What is this mystery track?
- Beverly Hills 'Housewives' recap: 'Hollywood' pals
- Daniel Radcliffe on B'way: First Look