Battle between CBS and Time Warner. Service for 3 million-plus subscribers was yanked on Aug. 2 after the cabler balked at CBS’ demands for a subscriber increase from $1 to about $2. Service was restored Sept. 2.
The biggest TV stories of 2013
Latest Videos in TV
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
- 'True Detective' season 1 finale: Our verdict
- 'Game of Thrones': 'answer injustice...with justice'
- Cristin Milioti: 'HIMYM' buzz on Mother's fate 'crazy'
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Lena Dunham do?
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- 'True Detective': Let's cast season 2
- 'Simpsons' tribute to Marcia Wallace
Top 5 Most Read
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- 'The Walking Dead' recap: All Tracks Lead to Terminus