Robert and Cora (Hugh Bonneville and Elizabeth McGovern)
As always, the First Couple of Downton must deal with the storm of change that comes to the estate — for Robert, that means accepting Mary’s larger role in running the estate, and for Cora it entails coping with a jarring event at the top of the season that will leave her with some big shoes to fill.
'Downton Abbey' preview: What to expect for each character in season 4
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Scandal': Is Rowan or Cyrus the biggest creep?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Petals on the Wind': First Look trailer
- Johnny Depp: 20 hair dos and don'ts
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…