Whether he likes it or not, Tom is part of the upstairs lot these days. And this season more than ever, he will come to accept that, helping Mary as she gains her footing in her new leadership role. Elsewhere, the return of a familiar (and pretty) face will put Tom in an awkward position, but he’ll get help from an unlikely ally.
'Downton Abbey' preview: What to expect for each character in season 4
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- Zach Galifianakis TV series gets FX pickup
- 'Sons of Guns' axed; star faces rape charge
- 'Simpsons' marathon: 11 gems this week
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- 'Once Upon a Time' gig for 'True Blood' fave
- Chris Soules is the new 'Bachelor'