Whether he likes it or not, Tom is part of the upstairs lot these days. And this season more than ever, he will come to accept that, helping Mary as she gains her footing in her new leadership role. Elsewhere, the return of a familiar (and pretty) face will put Tom in an awkward position, but he’ll get help from an unlikely ally.
'Downton Abbey' preview: What to expect for each character in season 4
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast