Whether he likes it or not, Tom is part of the upstairs lot these days. And this season more than ever, he will come to accept that, helping Mary as she gains her footing in her new leadership role. Elsewhere, the return of a familiar (and pretty) face will put Tom in an awkward position, but he’ll get help from an unlikely ally.
'Downton Abbey' preview: What to expect for each character in season 4
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15