Whether he likes it or not, Tom is part of the upstairs lot these days. And this season more than ever, he will come to accept that, helping Mary as she gains her footing in her new leadership role. Elsewhere, the return of a familiar (and pretty) face will put Tom in an awkward position, but he’ll get help from an unlikely ally.
'Downton Abbey' preview: What to expect for each character in season 4
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- N.Y. theater sets live-read of 'The Interview'
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Amy Adams do?
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks